Work with me
I’m Anneli. I’m a blogger, podcast host and author.
An “influencer” who is trying to influence change.
Here are some things I care about:
Equal access to mental health treatment
Having society without stigma around mental illness
Minimising the human inflicted damage to the planet
Using cruelty free makeup and beauty products
Protecting and believing domestic abuse survivors
Equality and human rights
I’ve worked with the likes of the BBC, Huffington Post, Panasonic and the Breakdown. Why not work with me?
I’m currently looking to work with:
Cruelty-Free Make up and Beauty brands
Companies who are working to reduce their carbon footprint
Charities who promote mental health and wellbeing
Apps that feature a ‘mood tracker’
…and I’m open to suggestions.
See a list of my favourite types of projects to work on below.
For business enquiries only: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hire me to write
You can hire me to write about mental health, domestic violence and other topics for your publication.
The amount I charge for writing projects depends on the size of project and subject matter.
Blog Posts & Social Media
I’d love to hear more about you and your business and figure out the best way to connect you with my audience (they’re lovely). There isn’t a flat rate for this, as it really depends on your needs, but I’m ready to go - so get in touch here.
Sponsor an episode of
Human Bean Podcast
Human Bean is a brand new podcast series brought to you by Anneli Roberts in 2019. Each episode revolves around a different topic, with 2-3 guests featured and listener advice from resident expert Molly Scott.
You can apply to sponsor an episode of Human Bean for £250.00 Contact me here to learn more.
Here’s the tea
I think everything goes far more smoothly if everyone knows what they’re getting themselves into
and, for that reason, I am totally transparent about my social media following, engagement and skills.
I also have some ground rules:
(1) I have a relationship with my followers that is built on trust. It goes without saying that I will need to be totally confident that I am only promoting things that are worthy of their time and money. If this means trialling a product or service then that is absolutely not a step we can skip. Non-negotiable.
(2) Many of my followers struggle with their mental health (as do I). Under no circumstances will I promote a product that I think puts them at risk. This includes alcohol. It also includes products and services that claim to provide ‘quick fix’ solutions to mental health problems.
(3) I reserve the right to cut ties with any organisation or brand without notice if the work compromises my mental health or puts my followers at risk. Under these circumstances, I will refund any payment made for work that hasn’t been completed.
(4) I will not promote products that have been tested on animals.
(5) Rates are negotiable and depend on my relationship and potential future relationship with the brand.